1.25Gb/s Duplex LC, 1550nm DFB-LD with APD ZX 150km SFP Transceiver
NHNM01G-551FD-SLC Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) Transceiver is a high performance, cost effective module which has a Duplex LC optics interface, Standard AC coupled CML for high speed signal and LVTTL control and monitor signals.
The receiver section uses a APD receiver and the transmitter uses 1550 nm DFB laser, up to 32dB link budge ensure this module 1000BASE Ethernet 150km application.
Up to 1.25Gb/s Data Links
1550nm DFB laser transmitter
Duplex LC connector
Up to 150 km on 9/125μm SMF
Single +3.3V Power Supply
Monitoring Interface Compliant with SFF-8472
Low power dissipation <1W typically
Industrial/Extended/Commercial operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C/-5°C to 85°C/-0°C to 70°C Version available
RoHS compliant and Lead Free
1.25 Gb/s 1000Base-ZX Ethernet
Other Optical Link
Absolute Maximum Ratings
Recommended Operating Environment
Electrical Characteristics (TOP = Tc, VCC = 3.0 to 3.60 Volts)
1. AC coupled.
2. Or open circuit.
3. Into 100 ohm differential termination.
4. 20 – 80 %
5. LOS is LVTTL. Logic 0 indicates normal operation; logic 1 indicates no signal detected.
6. All transceiver specifications are compliant with a power supply sinusoidal modulation of 20 Hz to 1.5MHz up to specified value applied through the power supply filtering network shown on page 23 of the Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) Transceiver Multi-Source Agreement (MSA), September 14, 2000.
Optical Parameters(TOP = Tc, VCC = 3.00 to 3.60 Volts)
1. The optical power is launched into SMF.
3. Jitter measurements taken using Agilent OMNIBERT 718 in accordance with GR-253.
4. Measured with PRBS 27-1 at 10-12 BER
Digital Diagnostic Monitor Characteristics
The transceiver complies with international Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and international safety requirements and standards (see details in Table following).
1. IEEE Std 802.3, 2002 Edition, Clause 38, PMD Type 1000BASE-LX.IEEE Standards Department, 2002.
2. “Fibre Channel Physical and Signaling Interface (FC-PH, FC-PH2, FC-PH3)”.American National Standard for Information Systems.
3. “Fibre Channel Draft Physical Interface Specification (FC-PI 13.0)”. American National Standard for Information Systems.
4. Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) Transceiver Multi-source Agreement (MSA) September 14, 2000.